Monday, September 25, 2017

I'm Back!!!

I'm back from Hawaii!  Man, it was beautiful.  However, I did miss my kiddos here. Our amazing sub-Mrs. McQueen said our kiddos were awesome and she would sub for them any day!!! So that's a big compliment.

I wanted to thank all our grandparents who were able to make it out to Grandparents Day last week.  I wish that I would have been here to met you all. So please give them a big thanks for me.

This week we are working on many things:

Reading: We will introduce our final Daily 5 center Work on Writing. If you have never heard of Daily 5 I totally recommend looking at it as an amazing tool to our Reading and Writing time. We will also work on Story Elements.

Writing: Main focus is working on complete sentences and 7up sentences

Social Studies: Making maps with keys/legends,  7 continents, and oceans

Math: Time to the nearest hour, half hour, and 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment