Thursday, August 31, 2017

Dragon Dollars

I know there have been questions about our Dragon Dollars earning system. We have a student choice list that starts at 25 dragon dollars and goes all the way to 200. They can spend it at 25 or save to get a bigger prize.  Instead of keeping all their tickets and having to recount them each time they each have a punch card.  Whenever they have 10, I can collect and hole punch their punch card.  Then when ever they want to spend the tickets they had collected they will tell me and I will let the office know.  I stapled the sets of 10 so they can take them home and show off a little So you can see that she has earned bucks already.  I go off of their punch card though so it will help with them keeping track of how many they have instead of having tickets everywhere.  So they did not lose any dragon dollars, they are still there. Hopefully, this clarifies any questions you may have.  If it does not then please just email me back. 😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment